Bright, color accurate, and suitable as a key, fill, set, kicker, or ambient light source using only 675W, the Orion 675 FS LED from Prolycht has the output to match a 1200W HMI or a 5K tungsten lamp, while providing you with the advantages of an LED source. Featuring an RBGACL COB (Chip on board) for precise CCT output from 1800 to 20,000K, the output has a color spectrum that nearly matches daylight, allowing you to capture extremely accurate colors for beautiful results without surprises on playback.
More than just a light with a full spectrum output, the Orion 675 FS is designed for the modern-day film and TV set, allowing you to control brightness and color either locally on the fixture itself, or remotely using DMX, ART-Net, LumenRadio (CMRX), or via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth from an app for iOS or Android. The built-in Bowens mount allows you to mount a variety of accessories from Prolycht, such as the included 55° and 30° light intensifiers/reflectors, or an optional Fresnel lens with barndoors, softboxes, or third-party accessories. The fixture earns an IPX4 rating, so you can use it in wet weather without worry. A case is provided for protecting your Orion 675 FS during transport and storage.
The Orion 675 FS RGBACL multicolor COB utilizes an all-new internal geometric structure, creating a front surface that is just over 1.5" across. This design creates sharp shadows with a wide, even beam spread, and allows you to use a variety of Bowens mount accessories.
- In CCT mode the Orion 675 FS can be adjusted across the huge range from 1800-20,000K color temperature with green/magenta offset throughout
- X/Y mode allows precision repeatable color throughout the CIE1931 spectrum
- HSI mode lets one dial in hue, saturation, and intensity
- GEL mode offers more than 330 Lee and Rosco gel equivalents applied to either 3200K or 5600K bases.
- Single color mode provides direct control of the six individual color channels in the Hyperlight Color Engine.
- Source mode includes presets to replicate the output of more than 40 types of light sources
- Effects mode features a variety of multicolor effects, each with adjustable parameters for colors and timing.
- In addition to hundreds of preloaded settings, you can load your own presets
Color and Brightness Control
Control of the Orion 675 FS is available on the fixture itself, through DMX, CRMX LumenRadio, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth Mesh. Download the ChromaLink App for IOS or Android phones and tablets, and the Orion 675 FS can interface with other popular light control hardware, plus software such as Blackout and Luminaire.
The Orion 675 FS can be powered from 100 to 240V AC power or a 48V battery, with AC pass-through power for ease of use. The AC power is supplied through a powerCON TRUE1 TOP connector, providing water resistance, which is useful when shooting in bad weather. The light features both an AC in and an AC out connector. A 3-pin XLR connector accepts 48 VDC. The light has an IPX4 rating.
- An angled yoke allows greater tilt range when light modifiers such as softboxes are attached, and is reversible for better stand balance if heavy lens accessories are used.
- The yoke is quick release mounted for easier storage and includes 1/4” x 20 threaded sockets for mounting future accessories.